I have a passion of creating easy and delicious recipes inspired from around the world, including Persian recipes. We are also a camping family so check out my campfire recipes.
These recipes are my most popular recipes on the blog. Check out why my readers think these are the best!
I have a large selection of delicious Persian recipes, including stews, rice dishes, appetizers and desserts. Here are few of my most popular Persian recipes.
- Fesenjoon: Persian Pomegranate and Walnut Stew (khoresh fesenjan)
- Persian Baklava Cake with Almonds and Rosewater
- Instant Pot Khoresh Gheymeh (Persian Split Pea Stew)
- Salad Olivieh (Persian Potato Salad with Chicken)
- Persian Dolma (Dolmeh) | Stuffed Grape Leaves with Raisins
- Persian Saffron Raisin Cookies (Shirini Kishmishi)
See more Persian recipes →
My family are avid campers and we love cooking outdoors. I have a fabulous variety of camping recipes, including Dutch oven recipes.
See more campfire cooking recipes →
Find Recipes For…
I have written and photographed two beautiful cookbooks. The Camp & Cabin Cookbook features over 100 recipes prepared over the campfire that are great for camping or hanging outside. Cooking Techniques and Recipes with Olive Oil debunks all the olive oil myths and shows how you can use olive in oil in every aspect of cooking!